A Camp Memory

Today I will talk about my a camp memory. Let's go start.

 When I was about 16, I went to Bolu. This camping area is the mountain forest and this camp is the international camping area so there were scouts from different countries. Also when I went on the January for months so the weather was very cold. Everywhere was covered with snow.

One day, me and my teammates went to the forrest to cut some wood. After about 1 hour, we saw a bear but it was far from us. We stopped cutting and we slowly return to camping area. But that moment we were very scared. At night our leader wake up us and he told us "night walk". We started dress up and we were on the way. The weather was soo cold and we didn't see ahead of us. Later, we headed the wolf howls. Again we started to scared. After about 2 hours, we turned back to camp and we slept. But I had a moment that I will never forget.

     Thank you for read.



No comments:

Post a Comment