I'M IN LOVE WİTH A FAİRYTALE

Yesterday I fell in love with a girl. Maybe she is not the most beautiful among others but she is a girl that have a clean heart as I believe. I'm feeling such as a novel character. But I'm not sure I whether to confess that situation to her. Because no one inspire me about that. Nowadays there is a big drawback. I found out her Instagram account but after that she keep her distance. Maybe she distracted. Maybe she wasn't affected from first impression.
I don't know but I paraphrase it with whole experience of me. But the biggest problem is that I don't have any experience about love friendships. If I emphatize with her, maybe I can see what is the drawback. But If someone encourage me I'll keep up to love her and I'll tell her what I feel. I want to be closer to her. Because I addicted on her.  Actually when we compare with other girls, she isn't pretty beautiful girl as I mention before. Nevertheless I fell in love with her behaviours,emotions,feelings or whatever she has. 
I'm in a giant thrill so that I'll talk stupidly when I face to face with her. I'm in agony which I can't define. Maybe I exaggerate that situation but if you think about,you will see what I sense.  The fact of the background of that situation is that my life depends on her.
Maybe she don't have quite nice features about beauty but I love her nevertheless. I'll tell her tomorrow and I'll clarify her what I want. I hope she'll see what I mean and she'll admit my offer. 





Nickname: Neverthless 

No comments:

Post a Comment