TERRIFYING PLANTMAN

The elevator was coming towards my floor. I was scared because there was an extremely silent place. Suddenly,someone yelled me with a mixed voice "Get out of here! Get out!"

I was running reckless. Because all off my colleagues had left and it was impossible to someone being inside. Also,it was my responsibility to lock the schools doors. I was swearing and running. I couldn't look back as well but I swear, a giant someone or something was trying to catch me. I was seeming pathetically. I admitted that I would die that day.


I entered the wc and locked the door. At the moment,I was thinking where I would go between paradise or hell. Suddenly I remembered that I had saw pieces of plant on the floor. I must created a strategy to kill that monster. Because his voice was being heard extremely close now!" I'll kill you, who do you think you are? " yelled with a mixed voice. 

I didn't have a life insurance,If I would have left to wc and try to escape outside. It was a risk. But nevertheless,I didn't have any chance. I decided to leave. 
When I was running toward emergency exit door,we come eye to eye with monster. He was seeming nasty when looking me at last of the corridor. I said that " Would you kill me?" He smiled as satanic ,and nodded. I yelled" Kill me dude,If you can." Now,monster was absolutely more angry and he was running faster now. I thought that I am a stupid. 

 Second part coming soon... 

No comments:

Post a Comment