DEVELOPER

I have met a genius who developer a mobile phone company. He has been extremely intelligent.(And he is very rich)
He told me these:
"If I hadn't lived poorly,I wouldn't raise up.When I was 17,I have been starving.Because of that I lost entire of my money.Well,how can I found solution? 
Firstly I started to sell bottles of water .When I got money,I have been saving.Then I involved orange juice in my selling list. How can you define it I don't know but I started to achieve something.
The crucial point is logic for me. If something are obvious for me. I start to do that.You should everytime make sense. I will tell you something for you perceive it nicely.If you have a tallent,you can achieve something.Check out Beethoven.Altough he is deaf,he achieved incredible something. Because he has been a great ability and he develop himself. He had explored them,he had looked at with a different angle.He started to make music constantly.And he has been successful.And the most significant thing is that.In addition,If you want to be success about something,yout don't have to be a genius.I suppose you already know that If you want to do something,you can do it.That's all."

 Yes you can!


 Note: If I use some words a lot of time,I am sorry about it. But it's why I wanna memorise some words so I repeated them a lot of time.


                                     Thx for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment